This short course is designed with the new NICE Guideline publication in mind and is aimed towards to GP’s Nurse Practitioners and Practices Nurses who are involved with postmenopausal health management.
Cover Room, The Pavilions of Harrogate, Great Yorkshire Showground, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG2 8NZ
Tuesday 7th March 2017
13.30 – 16.00
£75 Booking to be reserved and paid for in advance. Numbers limited.
14.00 – 14.30
14.30 – 17.00
Course Content will include:
- A review of NICE GUIDELINE
- – Implications for diagnosis and management of menopause
- Urogenital problems during the menopause
- Hormone Replacement Therapy –side effects risks & practical prescribing
- Case Study presentations of difficult clinical cases
Ms Sandra Moloney – Consultant Nurse Gynaecology