Managing the Menopause – A Review of NICE Guideline
This short course is designed with the impending NICE Guideline publication in mind and is aimed towards to GP’s Nurse Practitioners and Practices Nurses who are involved with postmenopausal health management.
Queens Medical Centre PGEC Nottingham
Education Centre, The Kings Mill Hospital, Sutton in Ashfield, Notts, NG17 4JL
14.00 – 17.00
£65 Booking to be reserved and paid for in advance. Numbers limited.
13.00 – 13.30
13.30 – 16.00
Course Content will include:
- A review of NICE GUIDELINE
- – Implications for diagnosis and management of menopause
- Urogenital problems during the menopause
- Hormone Replacement Therapy –side effects risks & practical prescribing
- Case Study presentations of difficult clinical cases
Ms Sandra Moloney – Consultant Nurse Gynaecology