Training to suit your individual requirements
Women’s health training can be arranged on an ‘in house’ individual basis to meet your teams own specialised requirements. Sandra Moloney has a wide range of skills related to gynaecological care and is willing to travel around the United Kingdom in order to provide courses and training in various healthcare settings.
The benefits of individualised courses include:
- Specially adapted course content to meet your team’s specific requirements
- The opportunity to arrange supervised practice on patients who have consented to take part in training clinics.
- The ability to educate more staff working within a single venue
- Cost effectiveness and continuity within a training programme
Suggested ‘In House’ Sessions could include:
- Menopause and HRT Update
- Vaginal prolapse -fitting and changing pessaries
- Practical training in Liquid Based Cytology sample taking
- Gynaecological assessment and examination
How to contact Us
If you would like to arrange an training session quote please email email@example.com detailing your specific requirements or phone Sandra Moloney on 07866 700272.